YOU ARE SPECIAL
Maybe no one has hugged you today. Maybe it's been many days since you've had a hug, or heard, "I love you." Don't fret! Don't waste your emotional energy. There is a terrific truth that will set you free if you just take a moment to ponder it. You are precious to God!
It's true! Let these words sink into your heart today:
If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
If God had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
God sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.
When you want to talk, God will listen.
God could live anywhere in the universe - God chose your heart.
And what about that Christmas gift God sent you in Bethlehem?
Face it, my friend, God's crazy about you!
Daily Survival Kit Items Needed:
1) TOOTHPICK - to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others. Matt. 7:1
2) RUBBER BAND - to remind you to be flexible; things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out.
3) BAND AID - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's. Col. 3:12-14
4) PENCIL - to remind you to list your blessings everyday. Eph. 1:3
5) ERASER - to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's OK. Gen. 50:15-21
6) CHEWING GUM - to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything. Phil. 4:14
7) MINT - to remind you that you are worth a mint! John 3:16-17
8) CANDY KISS - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday. 1John 4:7
9) TEA BAG - to remind you to relax daily and go over that list of blessing. 1Thess. 5:18
Friends are a very rare jewel, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, share a word of praise and they always open their hearts to us, " Show your friends how much you care"
Or you can send real flowers at Christian Flower.com
Back to Sensational
PLEASE let us know you were here and sign our Guestbook - We LOVE company!